If you're afraid of using strip lashes and can't handle the glue, magnetic lashes may be your answer. Simply apply the liner, and before it completely dries, place the lashes and watch the magic. Kit comes with lashes, magnetic liner, and applicator tweezers!
How to Use
- Make sure your eyelids are clean and dry.
- Measure the strip by comparing it to your lashline, and trim off any excess. It may be a good idea to trim a tiny bit at a time so that you don't overtrim and cut them too short.
- Shake the bottle of the magnetic liner well
- Apply liner from the inner to outer corner, making sure you apply liner wherever the strip will be adhering to
- While the liner is still slightly wet, apply the strip lash.
Pro tip: if you have a lash curler, clamp it onto the lash with the strip attached as close to the base as possible. hold for 2-3 seconds. Voila!
Shipping can be expensive, and while we do offer shipping, we always recommend that you shop local. We offer pickup at Waterloo & Guelph.
We do not accept returns at this time. All sales are final with the except of any damaged or faulty items.